Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SeanLi
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Why My Website is Blocked?

Jump to solution

I have a website "https://www.leyserplus.jp" and McaFee has marked it "High Risk".

In fact it's a business website and it has worked for our customers for about 1 year. I am sure it is very safe.

So, I would like to request you to check my website again and remove the block on it, just as you did serveral days before.

If it is possible coule you let me know the details of the reason why you marked it "Web Category: Parked Domain,PUPs"?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reliable Contributor ninov_n
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why My Website is Blocked?

Jump to solution
Hello, I just submitted it for another review - Your Ticket ID is '#1999874'. You can also expedite it in case you register and submit it yourself so you can provide additional details about its reputation: https://www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url It could be re-categorized multiple times and it is based both on manual submission and automated analyses queue. I cannot confirm but I have seem similar issues and usually it is fixed within few days.
In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
2 Replies
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution
Hello, I just submitted it for another review - Your Ticket ID is '#1999874'. You can also expedite it in case you register and submit it yourself so you can provide additional details about its reputation: https://www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url It could be re-categorized multiple times and it is based both on manual submission and automated analyses queue. I cannot confirm but I have seem similar issues and usually it is fixed within few days.
In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution
Hello, Status:Closed URL:hxxps://www_leyserplus_jp Initial categories: Spyware/Adware/Keyloggers,Parked Domain Post-review categories: Education/Reference Web Reputation: Minimal Risk When this ticket is closed, the Web Reputation change may still be pending. Give some time and check trustedsource.org to ensure the web reputation has updated as expected. List Number Closed: 329923
Nino

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community