Just a note: " MS07-062 (DNS spoofing vulnerabilities) " is NOT for Windows 2000 PRO.. It's for Windows 2000 SERVER and Windows 2003 SERVER versions ONLY.
None of the Security Bulletins were related to Windows 2000 except for the "Malicious Software Removal Tool" and only one was related to Windows XP. (MS07-061 (Windows Shell vulnerabilities)).. As such, the lighter Windows/Office update load allowed me to spend some time updating other program vulnerability issues which have recently come to light.. For those that have a little extra time, it might be worth checking some of the common programs below.:
1. Adobe Reader is now version 8.11
2. Quicktime Player is now version 7.3 on XP and later.
3. Real Player can be updated to the newest version or simply patched for a vulnerability.
4. Update Firefox to the newest 2.0.09 version.
5. Make sure all installed antispyware programs are current and up to date.