cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"You just earned the 1 Year Anniversary badge on McAfee Support Community"

Jump to solution

I received an email today congratulating me on my 1 year anniversary. When I look at the other badges, it says I have one for my first post on 1/17/2019, one for 5 replies on 3/22/2019, and one for Icebreaker on 3/22/2019.

I have been a member since 5/29/2015 and according to my feed my last post was on 8/1/2016. Not that these badges affect my life in any way, but apparently there is either a corruption in the database or something wrong with the forum coding itself. I figured I would bring it up in case someone wants to ping one of the devs on here (I don't know who they are myself) as a corrupted database index could be a precursor to some other bigger issues.

Peace, and Happy 4.6735th Anniversary to me! 🙂

-Michael

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: "You just earned the 1 Year Anniversary badge on McAfee Support Community"

Jump to solution

@mvandemar 

Thank you for your inquiry and congratulations on your anniversary. You certainly earned the 1-year anniversary badge. To shed more light, the McAfee Community underwent platform changes which also migrated your content. This could be the reason you earned badges on those dates. However, if you have any concerns or the posts and replies should not be associated with your account, please advise. 

Finally, be on the look out for your 5-year anniversary badge. You're almost there!

@tiffany 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

@mvandemar 

Thank you for your inquiry and congratulations on your anniversary. You certainly earned the 1-year anniversary badge. To shed more light, the McAfee Community underwent platform changes which also migrated your content. This could be the reason you earned badges on those dates. However, if you have any concerns or the posts and replies should not be associated with your account, please advise. 

Finally, be on the look out for your 5-year anniversary badge. You're almost there!

@tiffany 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

@tiffany I would like to have my earned Badges and contributions, I do not wish to lose them.

Help me.

Venu

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community