cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Secure Container for iOS

Does anyone know if there is going to be a secure container for iOS as well? I've seen it in an EMM roadmap presentation last year, but never heard about it since then.

4 Replies

Re: Secure Container for iOS

I would like to know this as well? I am also really interested in finding out  more about the Enterprise app store within 11.0 has anyone been using this feature?

There is no mcafee secure container for IOS devices.

McAfee has not planned to intorduce such things.

without secure container in IOS devices reaches to Data loss.

There is no need for SC on ios. iOS can encrypt the entire phones memory. The reason for SC was Android OS 2.x and other versions, that did not allow hardware encryption of the device and SD cards. With Android OS 3.x and up devices they usually allowed hardware encryption, thus allowing the use of the phone without SC. If you want a SC like use on the iOS, you will need to enable encryption and use a PIN on the phone to login, then have it set to wipe the phone after x attempts.

In IOS devices, we can copy the data to other devices  so at the first level security leak occurs.

so if i have pin then everything will get finish.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community