cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee EMM Ver 11 MDM and SSL Certificate Setup

Hi All,

Have anyone installed McAfee EMM ver 11 in Ehanced mode with two Servers (internal/external)?

I need advised on how the MDM Certificate and the SSL Certificate that matches the public DNS name is imported or installed during the installation of the McAfee EMM application?

Thanks much guys!

5 Replies

Re: McAfee EMM Ver 11 MDM and SSL Certificate Setup

What's your question?  Do you have an SSL cert from a public CA?

Yes , i need to know how to apply the certificates to the installation. For the MDM i knows its simply imported , howwever how about the SSL ?

hi,

hope you need to check this KB article which is having Step-by-Step to get the same,

http://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB73382

Ok but these steps is only to acquire the MDM Certificate, How about the SSL Certificate all i need to do is purchase a SSL and matches my public DNS name?

Yes you are correct, you need to Purchase a Public SSL Certificate with regard to the public DNS name which you may assign.

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.