cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Issues with Container and Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  My company uses McAfee Container for e-mail.  I have dowloaded the EMM and Container app both.  The EMM app worked and set-up the configuration.  However, when I click on the Container, I get the message "Account not configured by EMM Agen" with two buttons.  One is "Configure" and the other is "Cancel."  When I click "Continue", it takes me to the EMM app to sign in.  Again, I can sign in with EMM and update configuration with no problem.  It is using the "Container" app that is the problem.  I have checked to insure that I have the most updated Android OS, EMM, and Container apps.  Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Issues with Container and Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Moved from Home/Mobile to Business > Enterprise Mobility Management for better handling.

Re: Issues with Container and Samsung Galaxy Note 3

have you uploaded the Latest Device catlog?

If yes then share the event log of EMM HUB abd EMM Proxy server.

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.