cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

collect and send props keeps blocking user

Since some time I have the issue that when I click "collect and send props"  I see an error on the domain controller in c:\windows\debug\netlogon it looks like this:
08/14 15:38:02 [LOGON] [3912] domain: SamLogon: Transitive Network logon of domain\administrator from Computername (via domain controller) Entered
08/14 15:38:02 [LOGON] [3912] domain: SamLogon: Transitive Network logon of domain\administrator from Computername (via domain controller) Returns 0xC000006A
08/14 15:38:02 [LOGON] [7036] domain: SamLogon: Transitive Network logon of domain\administrator from Computername  (via domain controller) Entered
08/14 15:38:02 [LOGON] [7036] domain: SamLogon: Transitive Network logon of domain\administrator from Computername (via domain controller) Returns 0xC000006A
08/14 15:38:02 [LOGON] [7036] domain: SamLogon: Transitive Network logon of domain\administrator from Computername (via domain controller) Entered
08/14 15:38:02 [LOGON] [7036] domain: SamLogon: Transitive Network logon of domain\administrator from Computername (via domain controller) Returns 0xC000006A
I did look up the error and it's correct username but wrong password. I'm lost on where to look for these settings and how to change them. deploying of the client with the credentials works just just fine, also the anti virus update definitions are up to date.
I just get a lot of lockout and false login messages on the domain account.
Is there a location where to change or check the credentials? or do I have to enalbe some kind of communication that I might have disabled while making the AD more secure?
If anyone can help me it would be great.

what I did so far:
login to the server, goto localhost:8443/core/config and entered correct credentials.
updated the credentials for product deployment.

Product info:
agent version: 5.6.1.308
EPO version: 5.9.0 build 732
Server with epo installed: Server 2016 standard
Client with agent installed: Windows 10 professional

If any more info is required I can try to provide that.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community