cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Request Removal from Blacklist

Jump to solution

We are a STUDWORK Company, provide expert services to students on different educational subjects for learning purposes. 

Our web site https://studwork.org has been blacklisted in your products, and it was categorized as "Medium Risk", and "Suspicious".

Blacklisting our web site does not reflect the reality and must be reviewed.

Your checking online tool https://www.trustedsource.org wrongly categorizes our site as "Spyware/Adware/Keyloggers", but we have checked our site for viruses and malware and it's clean:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/1d40c5daf30181ff8f5b8cd5779ddbd6be8ab7924d6f92122c9c618d53c0c4a2/...

Please let us know what we should do to remove our web site from the list of blacklisted web sites, and make it proven safe?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Request Removal from Blacklist

Jump to solution

Hi @studwork,

Thank you for your post. Our sincere apologies for the delay in response. As of now, The website seems to be reviewed and added to the below categories:

- Education/Reference
- Blogs/Wiki

May I know if the reported issue is still present?

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @studwork,

Thank you for your post. Our sincere apologies for the delay in response. As of now, The website seems to be reviewed and added to the below categories:

- Education/Reference
- Blogs/Wiki

May I know if the reported issue is still present?

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @AdithyanT ,

Thanks for your reply.

It was really a little bit late, we have managed to find it way around by ourselves.

Regards,

Studwork Team

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @studwork,

I am glad that you were able to resolve the issue. the below KBA is being pasted for future reference for fellow community members who may stumble upon the same query and seek help here.

Endpoint Security Web Control and SiteAdvisor Enterprise Site Rating dispute resolution process

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB53371

I sincerely hope this helps everyone.

Was my reply helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community