cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pb: Incompatibility with Crawler toolbar

Ok.
The Admin, I ask you to move my post if I'm not at the right place. But it is very important and concerns everybody. (as much as everybody would mean at least two of my entourage would know Crawler products. Ok)

I installed ALL the products from Crawler. Spyware terminator, very OK. Benetton movie Gif, Very OK. But, they have a free product, (all free without fees) named "Online Vault", dispôsable on their own toolbar, (which is excellent I must admit) and it made my McAfee Site Advisor -most of the times- green logo DISAPEAR!

I'm becoming a verified site tester for you for free.
Help.
Thx

(PS: You Da*n don't have email adress to contact you for support and suggestions? And don't let your www.free.fr logo partenariat on your homepage? You're forgiven as My Site advisor v 2.6, SecurityCenter v8.1, Viruscan v 12.1 , Personal firewall v 9.1, antispam (idem) Privacy service v 10.1 and data back v 1.2 are EXCELLENT. So for the moment, I prefer Mc Afee products than Crawler ones for the stability of my windows XP SP3 2,4 Ghz monocore 1GB memory 2 tera hard drive reinstalled by myself 2 weeks ago and bugging only since I installed Crawler products. (particularly Online vault)

What would do Microsoft, You, and crawler together or anyway, for somebody like their guest?
Thanks third time.
(Pliz nobody critic me as my 134 I.Q makes me sometimes bored of and less generous. Sorry if I have some "Big Head")

:p:rolleyes:
Tags (1)
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community