cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Not Able to Open Any KB articles getting error - Failure of server APACHE bridge

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Anyone facing same error today (5th Feb 2020) while opening any KB articles on internet?

I am getting below error message (Weblogic Bridge Message).

Weblogic Bridge Message.jpg

hope this will fix asap.

Regards,

TK

#WeblogicBridgeMessage #KBarticles

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 8 of 8

Re: Not Able to Open Any KB articles getting error - Failure of server APACHE bridge

Jump to solution

Hello @tusharkotwal ,

Indeed its working fine. All Services have been fully restored now. 

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Amit N

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 8

Re: Not Able to Open Any KB articles getting error - Failure of server APACHE bridge

Jump to solution

Hi tusharkotwal,

We are aware of it as currently our Knowledge base site is down and IT team is working on it.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @tusharkotwal ,

Thank you for your query!

We are currently experiencing an intermittent issue with Service and Support Portals. The IT team is working to restore services as quickly as possible.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Amit N
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Please update once its up.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @tusharkotwal,

The KB Articles are working and accessible now. Can you confirm the same from your end please so that I can alert internally in case of issues ?

Was my reply helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thanks all of you and yes it’s start working. 

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @tusharkotwal,

Glad it does 🙂 Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further queries!

Was my reply helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @tusharkotwal ,

Indeed its working fine. All Services have been fully restored now. 

Was my reply helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Amit N

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community