cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need Visio stencil

Hi April,

these are only stencils for McAfee products, too. The stencils for the former Secure Computing product lines are still missing.

Kind regards

René

Nachricht geändert durch hlpinform on 09.12.09 01:33:46 CST

Hi @all,

these are the stencils I was looking for! I get these from Thorsten Mandau (McAfee Germany, Ex Secure Computing).

There are still some stencils (Ironmail and some older Sidewinder Firewalls) lost, but that's okay.

@April & Thorsten thanks for the help!

ajacobs
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 13 of 20

So glad you found them. Thanks for attaching, I will use these for reference in the future!

I was searching for Visio Stencils for McAfee SecureMail (formerly Ironmail).  Would you happen to have an updated stencil that includes Securemail?

We have an FW-2100 Sidewinder/Enterprise Firewall.  While I did find stencils for other McAfee hardware I manage in the downloads provided in this discussion (thank you!) I did not find any stencils for the FW-2100.  Can someone point me to where I can obtain these stencils?

Thank you,

In addition we have a Securify/NUBA appliance that we need Visio stencils for - and as was the case with the FW-2100 I could find no stencils for the NUBA in the downloads provided previously.

Thanks,

Steve Miller

I've got the right internal resources on the case

peter

smart card

Hi April, thanks for the zip file have been looking for McAfee stencils for quite sometime Thankyou.

Are visio stencils available for the McAfee Network Securirty Platform - Specifically the M-8000, M-6050, M-4050, M-3050, M-2950, and M-2850?

Thank you.

I have some on my site. www.theipsguy.com

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community