Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor marcus69
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 8

Lost my reliable Tag

Jump to solution

Dear Forum Adminstrators,

recently i've earned the Reliable Badge, but since i reached another rank my reliable tag disappeared for some reason and is no longer shown on my username.

I could not find any setting on my profile that may be responsible for that.

I would like to have my reliable tag back please, any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
   Marcus

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Administrator tiffany
Administrator
Message 5 of 8

Re: Lost my reliable Tag

Jump to solution

Greetings, @marcus69 ,

Adjustments were being made to the badges which may have impacted your role. This has been reconciled and your Reliable Contributor role has been restored. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for your membership and contributions. If you have further questions, please reply to this thread. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,

@tiffany 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
k3tg
Level 14
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

They recently told me I earned this badge but my profile says I am at level 14 and the reliable badge is gray in color and I believe it should be red.

I also used to be a volunteer moderator but I think they did away with them when they updated these forums

Tom K3TG

Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi Tom,

well, there are still users on the forums that show up the reliable tag, and i still have this Badge active/red on my profile. So my Question would be why my tag is not displayed any more. Cat Frustrated

Of course this is not that important. The point is, when this badge is outdated for some reason, i would expect it to be removed from all users that have it.

Best Regards
   Marcus

Administrator tiffany
Administrator
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @k3tg ,

I can shed some light on this. The Reliable Contributor badge and role are awarded based on a combination of accepted solutions and kudos from other members. Your solutions are impressive so I'm sure you'll earn the role in no time. Thank you again for your time as a volunteer some years ago and welcome back. If you have any questions, please let me know.

@tiffany 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
Administrator tiffany
Administrator
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

Greetings, @marcus69 ,

Adjustments were being made to the badges which may have impacted your role. This has been reconciled and your Reliable Contributor role has been restored. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for your membership and contributions. If you have further questions, please reply to this thread. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,

@tiffany 

Was my reply helpful?

View solution in original post

Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi Tiffany,

thank You so much for restoring my Tag, it is much appreciated 😊 😺

Kind regards
   Marcus

Reliable Contributor SWISS
Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

Your welcome for any help you give to McAfee Partners and customers.

Thank dude

Jump to solution

same problem with me but i have resolved my issue this is my url: https://seersco.com/cookieXray.html

Thanks for information 

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community