cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to register a new licence

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I am new working  as support for a partner company of mcafee and i need to find information about de process of register a new licence for a new customer. 

The customer bougth a new Licence product, but i dont now what is the process to continue. 

Somebody can help to understand de step to take, or where can i found information about it ?

thak you in advanced

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 9

Re: How to register a new licence

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thanks for posting the query.

I would like to request you to please open the below link and you can register your account with the Grant Number :

Service Portal 

https://support.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/supportportal/pages_home?pageTemplate=null 

Once the account will get created you can open a New Service Request and You can start working with the Technical Support Team.

Also, You can call to the Customer Service Department and they can help you with the process of registering a new account.

Contact Us 

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thanks for posting the query.

I would like to request you to please open the below link and you can register your account with the Grant Number :

Service Portal 

https://support.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/supportportal/pages_home?pageTemplate=null 

Once the account will get created you can open a New Service Request and You can start working with the Technical Support Team.

Also, You can call to the Customer Service Department and they can help you with the process of registering a new account.

Contact Us 

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

But how do i get the grant number ? thats the steps that i want know the process.

for example, if i have a new custumer i need to register his license what i need to do to start the instalation of his product??

i just want to learn the process but i do not know where i can found information about

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I understand, i made a mistake when i create the acount and do not how to associate the acount with my grant number ?

could explain how can i do it ?

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @jrojas14,

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear this. As much as I like to help, I am afraid this is out of technical Support's purview.

You may have to contact the Sales team or the Sales Engineer from whom the product was purchased for more details. I would recommend contacting the Customer care team for any issues on Grant#.

However, I sincerely hope you get replies from any experienced Customers that may also help you with this.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello, i have my grant number, but i do not how to associated to my account, i created an account in the website that you told me https://support.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/supportportal/pages_home but i did not enter my grant number, and now i do not know how to do it, do you know what i mean ??

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @jrojas14,

I am not sure how this would happen as Grant# is a Mandatory field there! Please check out the added Screenshot when I tried to register by skipping the Grant# field!

I would recommend going here if your goal is to download the products via portal:

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-in/downloads/my-products.html

If you do not have or missed your Grant#that you have purchased along with the existing one, you can use the Find missing Grant# option under My Account --> Support Entitlements and Licenses.

If you have the Grant# as mentioned in your previous comment, please visit the site and perform a new registration with the same.

If you want to add another Grant# to your already registered account, You should contact Customer Service.

Contact Customer Service:

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-in/home/contact-us.html

The FAQ document is here:

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-in/support/support-help.html

I hope I have covered your query here. I am unsure about the part below though as It is not quite possible to register without Grant#:

@jrojas14 wrote:

i did not enter my grant number, and now i do not know how to do it, do you know what i mean ??

Please let me know if this helps you. For more queries regarding Licensing and Grant#, kindly contact Customer Service. I sincerely hope your issue is resolved fast!

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

Jump to solution

When i logg in 

2.PNG

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @jrojas14,

Thank you for the update. I am afraid, technical Support may not be able to assist any further on this. You need to contact Customer care as stated above. I sincerely hope you get this resolved sooner than you expect.

Was my reply helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community