cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

File Integrity not Reporting Changes after Baseline

We're running ePO 4.0.0 (Build 1333) with PA 5.2.0.157 (plus Hotfix 515815). We are getting results from multiple servers where a PA policy is applied. However, we aren't getting any events reported for the policy applied against the files on the ePO server itself. The only difference in the policies are the servers only detect changes to specific file extensions (i.e., *.bat, *.dll, etc.) while the policy applied to the ePO server monitors changes to all files on all drives (e.g. C:\, *, subfolders=Y). The initial baseline was reported but we haven't had any updates since. I've uninstalled/re-installed the application via client task, I've deleted/re-created the policy, I've "accepted" all the baseline events, I've changed the schedule to run various frequencies (i.e., daily, weekly, etc.). Still no new updates. There's no errors reported in the Windows event logs or reported as any log files I know about for ePO.

Thanks,

Ken

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support
  • The McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in is now available in the Software Manager. Follow the instructions in the Product Guide for more.