cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecstolar
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Does anyone work in the Enterprise Sales team?

Jump to solution
  • I have called the Enterprise Sales line 6 times over the last 2 weeks spending HOURS on hold and no one ever answered
  • I have left 3 messages with Enterprise Sales to be called over the last 2 weeks.  No one has called
  • I have filled out the online contact request form for a demo.  No one has responded for 2 weeks
  • I have called the enterprise Help Desk line since no one answers the sales line and left several messages that I needed a call from Sales.  No one has called me in days
  • I have called the enterprise Help Desk line and asked for a supervisor.  My request was refused
  • I have called again to the enterprise Help Desk line requesting a supervisor and was told I would be called in 30 minutes
  • I have AGAIN called the enterprise Help Desk line after 2 hours of not hearing from a supervisor.  I was told the supervisor is busy and would not speak with me.  This supervisor needs to be fired!

This is my absolute last resort.  I will be going with another company if someone does not help me before I leave for the day today.  This is unacceptable.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ecstolar
Level 7
Message 3 of 3

Re: Does anyone work in the Enterprise Sales team?

Jump to solution

As per the third bullet point I have already filled out that form over 3 weeks ago now.  Yet still no one has contacted me.

You state that the sales team is unavailable through the forum yet offer no further help. 

Do you not have any escalation path with which to pursue for customers with which you can't help directly?  Do you not have a supervisor with whom you can ask assistance?  Do you not have contacts for other departments that you can ask someone to look into my issue?   

Or is it just easier to say "not my problem" and move on.  Then again "not my problem" is the level of service for every single person I've spoken with so far at McAfee.  That just must be the way you do business.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Pravas
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi @ecstolar ,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. You may try reaching out sales again by filling up the form below.

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/forms/contact-me.html

Unfortunately sales team are unavailable on McAfee Community Forum.

Thanks

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

ecstolar
Level 7
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

As per the third bullet point I have already filled out that form over 3 weeks ago now.  Yet still no one has contacted me.

You state that the sales team is unavailable through the forum yet offer no further help. 

Do you not have any escalation path with which to pursue for customers with which you can't help directly?  Do you not have a supervisor with whom you can ask assistance?  Do you not have contacts for other departments that you can ask someone to look into my issue?   

Or is it just easier to say "not my problem" and move on.  Then again "not my problem" is the level of service for every single person I've spoken with so far at McAfee.  That just must be the way you do business.

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community