cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a consolidated list of McAfee Agent 4.x and or 5.x error codes?

Good morning from Atlanta!

Just looking to see if anyone has a document or consolidated list that defies the agent error codes (i.e. 1602, 1603 etc).  I have been able to find some on a single code only, but I know there has to be a consolidated list somewhere.

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 7

Re: Does anyone have a consolidated list of McAfee Agent 4.x and or 5.x error codes?

What McAfee product are you using?

Re: Does anyone have a consolidated list of McAfee Agent 4.x and or 5.x error codes?

Multitude of McAfee products.  For this I'm just looking for the McAfee Agent Error Codes.  For example:

"Agent policy enforcement failed, result=-1602"

Thanks

Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Enterprise or Consumer?

If the latter forget it, there is no such thing apart from what is in the Consumer FAQ's here: Antivirus Software and Internet Security For Your PC or Mac | McAfee

Highlighted

There is no difference in a McAfee Agent when talking enterprise or consumer, but thank you.

Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 7

It may exist in both products but I've never seen it discussed at great length in Consumer. 

You'd best ask your questions in Business > General I think or at least contact Technical Support.

Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Discussion successfully moved from Support Forums to Business General Discussion

For better assistance and better exposure.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community