Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sath
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

DLP agent deployment

To deploy agents in EPO 4.0, the instructions state to go to Systems - System tree - in system tree select DLP then you see the list of systems and u can deploy the agents to it.

However in System Tree there is no DLP option. When I try to deploy a agent all i see the EPO agent, i tried deployin the EPO agent hoping it would automatically send the DLP agent but no such luck
The Entire installation went perfectly no errors and everything was installed succefully, i even tried reinstalling

If i manually instally the agent which came with the data loss software it would work, but that is not feasible when dealing with over 500 computers
Tags (5)
2 Replies

RE: DLP agent deployment

You deploy the DLP agent like any other software from ePO by using a deployment task.
tk9730
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: RE: DLP agent deployment

Yea I am having the same issue with 4.0. I am using a deployment task for my workstations group but DLP is not pushing out like it is supposed to. It is listed in the repository as Install. I have a fairly small network of a little more than 100 computers and at this moment in time 63 computers do not have it installed. These are all the packages that are not pushing out with that deployment task:

Asset Baseline Monitor 3.1.0.0

Benchmark Editor Multi-platform Scan Engine 5.2.0

Data Loss Prevention 9.0.0.416

Host Intrusion Prevention 7.0.0.1102

System Compliance Profiler 2.0.0.189

Policy Auditor Agent 5.2.0

I have been manually installing HIPS, DLP, and Policy Auditor but the others I can't manually install. Any ideas?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center