Highlighted
Reliable Contributor ninov_n
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

CPA Foundation Grade standard for MDE product

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am not sure this is the correct category for this discussio (to me it looks this one or "Encryption (PC and Mac)") but I need advice or statement regarding certification of MDE across international standards like for example CPA Foundation Grade:

https://live.ncsc.gov.uk/document/process-performing-cpa-foundation-grade-evaluations

https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/information/foundation-grade-explained

Do you have any idea how I can check that or I need to contact McAfee directly with a support SR?

Thanks in advance!

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: CPA Foundation Grade standard for MDE product

Jump to solution

I guess McAfee does not go for every country specific one unless it is a globally approved product standard

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
2 Replies
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Can anyone take a look or at least please confirm it is in the correct community section?

Nino
Tags (1)
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

I guess McAfee does not go for every country specific one unless it is a globally approved product standard

Nino
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator