cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

not find a link where you can download updates for Endpoint Security Threat Prevention10.6 November

Jump to solution
I can not find a link where you can download updates for ENS TP 10.6 November 2018, December 2018, only there is an update for ENS February 2012. I installed it, but according to the description of the hotfixes, they solve various problems. Looking for archives to be added to the EPO repository
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 6

Re: not find a link where you can download updates for Endpoint Security Threat Prevention10.6 Novem

Jump to solution

Yes, these fixes will be in the February Update as well, so it would be best to use that version. This should be available under your Grant Number on the Product Downloads Page.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
5 Replies
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Re: not find a link where you can download updates for Endpoint Security Threat Prevention10.6 Novem

Jump to solution

You would need to open a service request with Technical Support to request this if needed. Please ensure to state the reason for the request of this specific version. We only keep the most recent versions on the website to ensure that customers benefit from the most recent product versions. With that in mind, I would recommend you install the ENS Feb Update.

I've just checked online and I don't know where the information about 2012 is coming from. The correct versions were released on 12th Feb 2019 - you should see something like this: Endpoint Security Threat Prevention 10.6.1 February Update Version 10.6.1.190212

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Sorry, I was wrong with the year, I installed the February 2012 updates.
Before installing this update, there were problems with the fact that some servers loaded the CPU into 100% of the process mcshield.exe and Nonpaged pool memory leak grow.
Read the hotfix for November 2018 and December 2018 suggested that the updates fix the problem with CPU utilization and non-paged memory pool.

Jump to solution

I wrote about hotfix for February 2019 (two thousand nineteenth year)

Something replaces the year for 2012

McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Yes, these fixes will be in the February Update as well, so it would be best to use that version. This should be available under your Grant Number on the Product Downloads Page.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

Thank you, then the topic can be closed. in EPO installed hotfix from February 2019

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community