cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Update 1903 compatibility issue on Firewall and Web Control

Jump to solution

Dear All,

Would like to seek for advise on this issue. My company going to test latest Windows 10 Update 1903 and I'm going to test on with McAfee latest update. 

We have Endpoint Security, DLP, Firewall and Web Control components deployed. All components are updated to latest version but still detected incompatibility on Firewall and Web Control while install 1903. Check from website but cannot locate what exact version is require for 1903. 

Please can anyone advise how to resolve this. Please find the version using below :

Endpoint Security Platform : 10.6.1.1449

Threat Prevention : 10.6.1.1550

Firewall : 10.6.1157

Web Control : 10.6.1.1120

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 6

Re: Windows 10 Update 1903 compatibility issue on Firewall and Web Control

Jump to solution

@Ting_Chung For more information regarding Windows 10 Update 1903 software compatibility and support, please see KB85784. Please be advised that the full installer for ENS for fresh instances of 1903 is targeted for release on June 27, 2019. For your current testing, you will need to do as noted in KB85784, which is to install ENS 10.6.1 May Update prior to upgrading the OS to 1903.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Highlighted
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

The reason for it showing updates available could be a number of things. The most common reason however is that you have older versions still checked in to other branches.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
5 Replies
ChrisQ
Level 9
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution
Firewall needs 10.6.1.1278, Web Control needs 10.6.1.1311
These are the May updates (hotfixes 190514)
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

@Ting_Chung For more information regarding Windows 10 Update 1903 software compatibility and support, please see KB85784. Please be advised that the full installer for ENS for fresh instances of 1903 is targeted for release on June 27, 2019. For your current testing, you will need to do as noted in KB85784, which is to install ENS 10.6.1 May Update prior to upgrading the OS to 1903.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

Thanks for feedback. 

However I tried to update the May Update ePO, although task log showing is completed and check in but the package still showing "Update available" and nothing happen. Any idea ?? 

ePO May Update Bundle.jpg

Highlighted
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

The reason for it showing updates available could be a number of things. The most common reason however is that you have older versions still checked in to other branches.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution
Restart the device again, and then turn Automatic Updates back on.
  1. Press the Windows key + X and choose Control Panel.
  2. Select Windows Update.
  3. Choose Change Settings.
  4. Change the settings for updates to Automatic.
  5. Choose OK.
  6. Restart the device.

Thảm trải sàn Nhật Hoa

Du hoc Quốc Anh

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community