Did you mean: 
Highlighted
twenden
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Where is ENS September Update package 10.6.0.573

Jump to solution

Just read a kb article that mentions a ENS 10.6.0 September Update (10.6.0.573). I don't see that update under our grant number. When will it be released and will it support that latest Windows 10 Oct update 1810?

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB90902&actp=null&viewlocale=en_US&showDraft=f...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee johma
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where is ENS September Update package 10.6.0.573

Jump to solution

Hi Twenden,

This is not generally available at this time. If you require it specifically then you would need to open a Service request  with helpdesk to secure a copy for testing. 

-------
If my answer helped you, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
3 Replies
McAfee Employee johma
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi Twenden,

This is not generally available at this time. If you require it specifically then you would need to open a Service request  with helpdesk to secure a copy for testing. 

-------
If my answer helped you, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

@twenden ENS 10.6 September Update is available if you contact support. It is in a managed release status to ensure proper application of the update.

Win 10 RS5 support will be available zero-day by ENS as was communicated in our SNS notifications. However, it will be taken care of by a different build than ENS 10.6 Sept update, as has always been planned.

To stay up to date on the latest offerings, you can subscribe the ENS Supported Platforms, Environments, and Operating Systems article KB82761.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

@twenden ENS 10.6 September Update is available if you contact support. It is in a managed release status to ensure proper application of the update.

Win 10 RS5 support will be available zero-day by ENS as was communicated in our SNS notifications. However, it will be taken care of by a different build than ENS 10.6 Sept update, as has always been planned.

To stay up to date on the latest offerings, you can subscribe the ENS Supported Platforms, Environments, and Operating Systems article KB82761.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?