cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twenden
Level 13

Where are the hotfixes for EndPoint Security 10.5.2 - don't see under our grant number

Jump to solution

Does anyone know where McAfee puts the hotfix 1 and hotfix 2 for EndPoint Security 10.5.2. I see the release notes for both these hotfixes on McAfee KnowledgeBase. Checked our grant number and can't find these hotfixes. Also they don't appear under the ePO software manager. See the screen shots from our grant number below;

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wouterr
Level 10

Re: Where are the hotfixes for EndPoint Security 10.5.2 - don't see under our grant number

Jump to solution

As far as i can see in the communications both hotfixes are RTS, so better contact McAfee support to get a download link.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
wouterr
Level 10

Re: Where are the hotfixes for EndPoint Security 10.5.2 - don't see under our grant number

Jump to solution

As far as i can see in the communications both hotfixes are RTS, so better contact McAfee support to get a download link.

0 Kudos
twenden
Level 13

Jump to solution

Called support and was told that the hotfixes are RTS. They suggested that I wait for version 10.5.3 which is being released shortly to support Windows 10 1709. It is strange that the release notes makes no mention that they are RTS.

0 Kudos