Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayyum
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Virus Scan 8.7i Migration to 8.8

I am trying to update my Viruscan 8.7i to 8.8 in my EPO 4.5.  Everthing was done Perfectly but in the end my All System in a tree is showing me in Non-Complaint ... can any one say me were iam Wrong

Message was edited by: kayyum on 3/15/11 5:34:50 AM CDT
3 Replies
Highlighted
akill
Level 9
Message 2 of 4

Virus Scan 8.7i Migration to 8.8

Did U add the 8.8 Extensions?, and Run the ePOMigration Tool? Check the report filter if have some opts of 8.7 and the results are  showing un-compliant

kayyum
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

Re: Virus Scan 8.7i Migration to 8.8

Hei akill Thank You Very Much... i was Missing my Extension Checking Step...due to which all my systems went into Non-Complaint.......now its done Perfectly...Once again Thank you....

Hei Now Iam Gng to Aply this on my Production Live EPO-Server.. can u Just Confirm me if any went wrong during migration process. can i again go back to Older version after Upgradation....

akill
Level 9
Message 4 of 4

Re: Virus Scan 8.7i Migration to 8.8

Nop, but if something going wrong during the install the setup make a rollback............to make a good migration check the DB size purge old events if the db is too huge

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community