cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up to date, but out of date?

Im trying to test the Windows 1903 update before I push it out to my users. Windows says my Adaptive Threat Protection and Host Intrusion Prevention. I see Host Intrusion Prevension is up to patch 13. My EPO says im up to date with patch 12. Has patch 13 not been officially released yet? How do I get this patch? Why is my EPO not picking this up if it is released? My Adaptive Threat Protection is at v10.6.1.1120 (available) and v10.6.1.1398 (checked in). I dont know how I can have a checked in version greater than the available version...so add that to the mystery as well.
3 Replies
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Up to date, but out of date?

GA of HIPS Patch 13 is 13th August.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Thank you...I will look for the update to be released tomorrow...is there any info on Adaptive Threat Protection being updated for Windows 10 1903?

I got the Host Intrusion Prevention update and the Windows 1903 update is no longer failing because of that, but I am still getting an error for the adaptive threat protection.

I updated this this morning as well and have v10.6.1.1421, but the 1903 update does not like it.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community