Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Unable to submit process to Real Protect Dynamic scanner

Hi All,

I have a new implementation of ENS with ATP running the latest version. There is no TIE server in the environment yet but policy is set to use GTI. My ENS Platform error log is filled with 

Unable to submit process to Real Protect Dynamic scanner for process id XXXX and file path C:\File\Path\Process.exe. ErrorCode 100 

I tried the Real Protect test files in https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB88828 and they were allowed to run. 

I cant find any info for error 100 online but I'm guess ATP is unable to reach GTI for some reason?

Thanks 

2 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to submit process to Real Protect Dynamic scanner

@SMWip 

There are two test files. One for local rule and one for GTI. Are you saying both the files were allowed to execute? In that case mostly your connection to GTI is blocked and also RP content mostly be not updated. Can you share the RP content version from local console? Also verify that connection to mentioned DNS in https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB79640 article is working.

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to submit process to Real Protect Dynamic scanner

Yes correct both files are allowed to run and there is an error in the log for each file saying: 

Unable to submit process to Real Protect Dynamic scanner for process id XXXX  ErrorCode 100. Its like its not even sending the file to the ATP module. 

I am able to resolve the DNS sites and ATP says its connected to GTI, if I disable my internet connection it says its disconnected so it looks like it is talking o GTI. 

ATP.PNG

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community