cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Adaptive Threat Protection to install using MDT/SCCM

Jump to solution

I'm unable to get ATP to deploy via MDT/SCCM.  I use the ENS Package Designer to create a package that includes ENS platform, Threat Prevention and ATP using the instructions provided in KB86438.  It says to reference the setupATP.exe, and then "Choose the applicable Adaptive Threat Protection installer .zip file package."  The package always successfully gets built, and then I provide it to our MDT/SCCM manager, but when he deploys the package to a new system image ATP never installs.  Just the ENS platform and Threat Prevention install.  I've had this issue with each version of the design package that has been released since March 2017.  ATP never installs.  I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong, but the problem would be solved fairly easily if McAfee provided a standalone install of ATP.  Has anybody had success including ATP with the ENS Design Package when using MDT/SCCM, or is it possible for McAfee to provide a standalone install for ATP??  Screenshots provided below of the package.ATP1.jpgATP2.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to get Adaptive Threat Protection to install using MDT/SCCM

Jump to solution

This was answered in:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Endpoint-Security-ENS/Install-ATP-module-via-MDT-SCCM/m-p/614492#M28...

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
1 Reply
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to get Adaptive Threat Protection to install using MDT/SCCM

Jump to solution

This was answered in:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Endpoint-Security-ENS/Install-ATP-module-via-MDT-SCCM/m-p/614492#M28...

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator