Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Trouble with lock pdf

hello, we have a pretty urgent issue to sort out in our production environment. currently we have a fairly heterogeneous computer park with different linux or windows distribution systems compatible with your solutions. to date we manage this through the epolicy orchestrator web interface. currently the terminals on the machines are functioning well and doing their job. only exception on a type of format like the locked pdf which are inherited to post-script actions and send the job by ftp or another exchange protocol to another machine of the lan, except that the rather aggressive policy of the heuristic scan considers that the file is a threat and cannot be exploited. what solutions do you offer us by creating an exception policy on this type of format offered, thus creating a flaw in our production environment. have you had any feedback on this subject? Is there a compatible version and if so should we upgrade the console as well as the clients? or is there a patch to apply without risking having to do a major upgrade. Thank you for your lights

4 Replies

Re: Trouble with lock pdf

You might need to seek help from someone in Enterprise division.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5

I'm afraid the problem is the same it's been two days since we completed all of the steps but no first response from them. thanks anyway

thank you mate

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

Hello @Former Member 

Thanks for your response.

Do you have the SR open?

If yes please do let me know the SR number.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5

the sad part is that mc afee support is unable to answer the phone or even the open ticket. I have to worry after a month of waiting it's sad to have more response on the forum than with premium epo support. I spent 4 hours on a call listening to the music on repeat after 12 attempts over two weeks of heavy calls I ended up giving up on the idea that mc afee had serious support!

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community