cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Code Disclosure

Hello All.

Hope all r well.

I have placed my registered McAfee Script at our site. But The McAfee Security Logo some days visible and after fews days later it is invisible. I have contact with support department of McAfee . They suggest me to scan the site daily and  and fix Vulnerability problem. I have scan daily and at Vulnerability stage i have seen the Source code Disclosure.

But i have will fix this Source Code Disclosure problem are not clear to me. If anyone share his/her khowledge with me that be very helpfull for me.

Thanks Again all.

Waiting for Knowledgebase friend's response.

3 Replies
ajacobs
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Source Code Disclosure

Hi,

Which McAfee product are you using? This will help me determine where to move your post for better attention by an expert.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will be happy if you help me with proper instruction. I am using McAfee Security Product Antivirus protector.For that i have scan my site and their provided Script i have placed my site. But the Logo of McAfee Security does not display.

Sumon

ajacobs
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

So sorry for the delay! Sounds like the problem you are having is with our McAfee Secure product. I don't think we have any experts in the community for that product. Have you tried creating a case?

ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.