Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sumon123
Level 7

Source Code Disclosure

Hello All.

Hope all r well.

I have placed my registered McAfee Script at our site. But The McAfee Security Logo some days visible and after fews days later it is invisible. I have contact with support department of McAfee . They suggest me to scan the site daily and  and fix Vulnerability problem. I have scan daily and at Vulnerability stage i have seen the Source code Disclosure.

But i have will fix this Source Code Disclosure problem are not clear to me. If anyone share his/her khowledge with me that be very helpfull for me.

Thanks Again all.

Waiting for Knowledgebase friend's response.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ajacobs
Level 12

Re: Source Code Disclosure

Hi,

Which McAfee product are you using? This will help me determine where to move your post for better attention by an expert.

0 Kudos
sumon123
Level 7

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will be happy if you help me with proper instruction. I am using McAfee Security Product Antivirus protector.For that i have scan my site and their provided Script i have placed my site. But the Logo of McAfee Security does not display.

Sumon

0 Kudos
ajacobs
Level 12

So sorry for the delay! Sounds like the problem you are having is with our McAfee Secure product. I don't think we have any experts in the community for that product. Have you tried creating a case?

0 Kudos