cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McAfee Employee Alba
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 13

Re: Scan Engine 6000 Deployment and EndPoint Security Threat Prevention 10.6.1 won't deploy

Jump to solution

only a very small percentage of random systems will get engine 6000 every day during this period;
I understand the confusion, the article is being formatted so the info is more clear.

thank you.

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor twenden
Reliable Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Re: Scan Engine 6000 Deployment and EndPoint Security Threat Prevention 10.6.1 won't deploy

Jump to solution

Thanks

McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Message 13 of 13

Jump to solution

@twenden As was mentioned, the replication/posting issue has been resolved on CommonUpdater and CommonUpdater2, so the correct throttling mechanisms can truly proceed as intended.

If you don't want to wait, there is an option to make all machines move to Engine 6000 immediately, which is to use the CommonUpdater3 repository, either directly from the endpoint or in ePO. This contains only Engine 6000 with no throttle applied, so the updates will be applied immediately.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.