Did you mean: 
TimLin
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Scan Engine 5900

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I 'm urgent need scan engine 5900 for windows.

Have anybody can provide it to me?

Thanks.

Tim Lin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Re: Scan Engine 5900

Jump to solution

🙂 ah in that case, indeed it's separate. 

You'd need to log a case with Technical Support to request this but please state why you need it because we encourage you to use the 6000 engine and would only hand it out if their is a legitimate reason. FYI 5900 engine is already end of life.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

ENS does not have a standalone engine. The engine is combined with the AMCORE content and can't be deployed separately. A package will not be able to be provided. May I ask why you are looking for this?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
TimLin
Level 8
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi Chealey,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry post wrong board.

Actually, I want to use this engine to manually update VSE  engine 5800 to 5900.

But now, I can't download 5900 engine on McAfee website, do you have any suggestion?

Tim Lin

McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

🙂 ah in that case, indeed it's separate. 

You'd need to log a case with Technical Support to request this but please state why you need it because we encourage you to use the 6000 engine and would only hand it out if their is a legitimate reason. FYI 5900 engine is already end of life.

Was my reply helpful?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator