cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Remover

I would like the latest version of the mcafee retail remover. The very very old version I have hangs at the end of the removal.
4 Replies
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Retail Remover

@User15795920 I'm not sure what it is that you're looking for. If you are looking to remove McAfee Enterprise-level software then the instructions in KB90895 will assist you. If you are looking to remove Consumer-level McAfee software then I would ask that you please seek assistance on our Consumer Product Support Forumshttps://community.mcafee.com/t5/Consumer-Product-Support/ct-p/mcafee-consumer 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Let me be a little more clear.  We work with users that buy their computers retail, all of which come with security installed, (The retail version of McAfee).  I was hopeing to receive an updated version of the retail remover.  I currently have the tool - "McAfeeRetailProductRemovalTool.exe", but I received it back in 2013.  Is there an updated version?  The retail version can be a pain in the butt to remove, we need the removal tool.

McAfee Employee ktankink
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

As previously mentioned, please post this request to the McAfee Consumer (Retail) forums.  This particuar forum is for the McAfee Business (Corporate) products.

vnaidu
Level 11
Message 5 of 5

Double-clickMCPR.gif@User15795920@ktankink@jess_arman

You may use this link to download the retail removal tool: http://us.mcafee.com/apps/supporttools/mcpr/mcpr.asp

Good luck....

Regards,

Venu
Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.