cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Release plan of ENS

Jump to solution

Hello, I am building a software release plan for my organisation. Could McAfee share what are McAfee's the plans for the new features in ENS, ATP and what are the new versions on the horizon together with expected approximate release dates ? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee AdithyanT
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Re: Release plan of ENS

Jump to solution

Hi @andmar3,

Thank you for your kind response. I am afraid we may not be able to release information on features and projects we may bring in the future, however I certainly understand the best interest you have in mind for your client. However, I would recommend the below link if you are interested in testing out pre-release version of our program (Beta). You can also get the relevant documentation on the same that should detail out what features are newly introduced.

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/beta-programs.html

This is not exactly the answer you are looking for but the closest I could get. Thanks again for your prompt response on this post!

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
4 Replies
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @andmar3,

Thank you for your post. if you are looking for our release dates for the most recent products already released, please look here for ENS versions and release dates and supportability information.

As seen from the same KBA, we also provide release notes for each version released, that will contain the changes we have made to the current version.

Also, we have known issues list linked to the same. The future product plans however, I am afraid may not be shared publicly. I sincerely hope this clarifies your question. Please correct me if I my understanding is wrong.

KBA links:

1. Supported platforms, environments, and operating systems for Endpoint Security
  2. Endpoint Security Adaptive Threat Protection 10.x Known Issues

I sincerely hope this is helpful.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

Jump to solution

Hi,

thank you for your answer. I am aware of the KBA regarding the existing versions but I was more interested about the future versions and new features planned (like AMSI for ENS 10.6) also major changes or improvements in those next versions. This would allow my internal customers to plan and build their AV deployment and update strategy.  If you can't share such information though then the case can be closed.

Thank you.

McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @andmar3,

Thank you for your kind response. I am afraid we may not be able to release information on features and projects we may bring in the future, however I certainly understand the best interest you have in mind for your client. However, I would recommend the below link if you are interested in testing out pre-release version of our program (Beta). You can also get the relevant documentation on the same that should detail out what features are newly introduced.

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/beta-programs.html

This is not exactly the answer you are looking for but the closest I could get. Thanks again for your prompt response on this post!

Was my reply helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
Reliable Contributor denn
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

For feature plans and releases ask your McAfee account manager, he could provide all information on upcoming updates, patches and so on...

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community