cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding 4-19527134941

Jump to solution
Hi, This is regarding 4-19527134941 and I have to mention that the file is not detected by McAfee. please check the file and also the following virustotal link to get the truth. https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/88990d118320b60a562045a521f505570684fef1e44db3f8ee330dc074d1a6ed/d... I look forward to your reply. Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Regarding 4-19527134941

Jump to solution

Please call in to support or raise a MALWARE support case via the portal so that a support technician can forward the submitted sample to labs for further analysis.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
1 Reply
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Regarding 4-19527134941

Jump to solution

Please call in to support or raise a MALWARE support case via the portal so that a support technician can forward the submitted sample to labs for further analysis.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.