cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Procedure to roll back ENS Exploit Prevention content version

Jump to solution

Team,

I have just installed ENS Exploit Prevention Content version 9626 and seems since then I am facing some huge delay while opening MS office files, like excel, mspaint

Also delay in opening MSTSC from start run

Also when I try to open any pdf file in browser there is a huge delay

I want to roll back the ENS exploit prevention content version now 

I need the procedure to do the same. Please assist 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Procedure to roll back ENS Exploit Prevention content version

Jump to solution

Good morning @alokmhatle 

Please raise a Service Request with the Technical Support Team, they will provide you with a package to allow you to roll back to the previous version. It would however be helpful if you could leave at least one machine on this Content Version, so we can do some troubleshooting with you and identify the cause of the issue. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Good morning @alokmhatle 

Please raise a Service Request with the Technical Support Team, they will provide you with a package to allow you to roll back to the previous version. It would however be helpful if you could leave at least one machine on this Content Version, so we can do some troubleshooting with you and identify the cause of the issue. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Is it possible to deploy the earlier EP content on the latest one

For example, is it possible to deploy earlier content 9528 on the latest content 9626 from ePO. coz we still have the earlier content 9528 in the previous branch

McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

No, this isn't possible. Hence you will need a special package from support which will accommodate this.

Was my reply helpful?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community