cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Exclusion in ePolicy Orchestrator

Hello McAfee,

I have a problem with entering the exclusions in Endpoint Security Threat Prevention : Policy Category > On-Access Scan.

when I try to put a RHEL path like /orac/*, /orac*, /orac, /oral/* , /oral*, /oral with or without an asterisk at the end it is not recognized and it does not allow me to save that exception

not so when I try with windows path like C:\.... which are recognized and allow to save those changes

2 Replies
aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with Exclusion in ePolicy Orchestrator

im moving this to the ENS group for better visibility 

BSharma
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with Exclusion in ePolicy Orchestrator

@leonardocornejo 

Thank you for posting in community, I would like you to please check once if Endpoint Security Linux license extension is checked in to EPO. If it is not installed then please check in the ENS Linux License extension in EPO console and then try adding the exclusions and update us the status.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community