cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problem with ENS 10.6.1+November Update and Citrix XenApp 7.15

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

are there any news on this problem yet?

Unfortunately I found the described error also with us.

Config:

ES 10.6.1  AMCore 3614

Citrix XenApp 7.15

Certificates Options for Citix have been set

Ticket opened and MER file uploaded.

Many greetings

Jump to solution

For now the only solution is set the exclusions (read and write) on Citrix processes.

This solution is not usable, for my company, and we are waiting an answer from the support.

My last activity was to send new logs: Amtrace, Mer and ProcessMonitor for the two situations one working with 10.5.4 and one not working with 10.6.1.

To make a comparison, i think.

For the moment I stay with viruscan 8.8 on the VDA Citrix.

Reliable Contributor SWISS
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 63 of 64

Jump to solution

Hello,

Anybody an Update if the thematic is STILL Valid for Server 2016 Terminal Server and ENS 10.6.1 MAY 2019 UPDATE? We have two customer on which we are still unsure after a lot of testing if McAfee could be the source. Both have HIGH configured Exclusion and almost anything in LOW/HIGH Risk and active.

Customer has some Lag sometimes and we are unable to reproduce. It's not Certificate Revocation and anything else which we are aware off. 

Versions ENS:

Found a good blog entry which describes the API Hooks Citrix does.

https://helgeklein.com/blog/2015/10/citrix-xenappxendesktop-api-hooking-explained/

Greetings from Switzerland

Jump to solution

Update.

Mcafee SR Support team ask me to try this (1 month Ago 😞

"As I already mentioned, it is necessary to check whether the problem persists after updating the AM core content after version 3682.0 or later."

I asked for a greater explanation, and if the problem was solved forever and this was the answer:

"AMCore Content has solved this problem by reducing the scanning of files written by Citrix. This will never be reversed. The only risk is when Citrix starts signing its software with a new certificate and the customer updates the Citrix software before McAfee sees the new certificate. To be sure, that McAfee is always ready for this, the customer can run GetClean on the Citrix binaries before updating Citrix."

For now with ENS 10.6.1 + November Update and Amcore update i dont have problem on Citrix Xenapp 7.15 CU2.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community