Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vineta
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Prevent Mass Mailing ENS

I would like  the Prevent Mass Mailing option be added to ENS. This policy was in Virus Scanner 8.8.  I don't want to install the Firewall option for this policy.

Thanks

Vineta

3 Replies
AjaySundar
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Prevent Mass Mailing ENS

Hi @Vineta,

Good day to you!

Unfortunately, threat prevention doesn't have such an option for now, as the rule intends to block the outbound emails which is sent through the SMTP port 25 you will need a firewall in place.

Regards,

AJ

Vineta
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

I understand that threat protection does not have this  option  but I would like  this option to be added. I don't want to install the firewall module for this option. This option was available in VSE 8.8  within the core module.

Vineta

Rfranci
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Vineta ,

I would recommend submitting a product enhancement request to McAfee engineering team. Kindly, use the below link to provide your enhancement request :
https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Enterprise-Customer-Product/idb-p/business-ideas

How to submit a product enhancement request ?
https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB60021

I hope you find this helpful!
- Rohit Francis

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community