Hi we currently have a tool at work to access our clients notebooks offline when they no longer boot up. we can use the clients password OR use the keycheck where we then go into ePO and get an xml file to unlock the drive. The drivers have not been updated for 6 years in the tool I can see the data but can not copy on the newer notebooks. The tool was created by a process that uses winpe, I opened the wim not sure I know what is going on. I made a new winpe 10 tool I need to know how to get the MEE files and what to do to encorporate into my winpe 10 rescue tool so I can unlock the hard drive of a notebook that will not boot.