cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

McVariantExport.dll Error 0xc0000005

Hello, we problem on laptops Dell 7470 with W10Pro 1903 Build: 18362.900 (Other models are fine so far). The laptop freezing. Freez screen and mouse. Only one one way is hard restrat. In event log  in this time is:

Error application error 1000:

Name of application error: mfeesp.exe, version 10.6.1.1724, timestamp: 0x5d80fcb1

Module name: McVariantExport.dll, version 10.6.1.1724, time stamp: 0x5d80f938

exeption code: 0xc0000005

Any idea where can be problem?  Thank you very much.

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: McVariantExport.dll Error 0xc0000005

Hi @VitezslavKu,

This is a weird issue, Thank you for reporting this.

Before applying any troubleshooting activity, I would recommend to confirm if the issue happens with the latest version of ENS in place and if it does, May I request you to kindly create a Service Request with a Full Dump attached sop that we can investigate this further.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
Highlighted

Hello, thank you for your feedback. So  We are testing 10.7 and it seems to help. I Hope... I will let you know the result.

Thank you.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Hi @VitezslavKu,

Brilliant! We certainly look forward to your observation results!

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community