cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee Software Install Helper Tool Login Help

Jump to solution
I have the McAfee Software Install Helper Tool downloaded and trying to install but cannot get past the Login screen. How do you register? I cant even run the "forgot password" option. Anyone experience this?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hitesh_Reddy
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: McAfee Software Install Helper Tool Login Help

Jump to solution

Hello @User38911914 ,

Thank you for writing back, I do not think that would need an additional registration, However, From the break-fix team, I might be of great assistance on this. Could you please try reaching out to the Sales Rep/Support account Manager to guide you further on this

Or we could contact the support or Sales team for better insight, Contact details as below
https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-in/global-contact-us.html

Hitesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
hitesh_Reddy
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @User38911914,

Thank you for writing, this thread is logged under McAfee Endpoint Security product, I am not sure if I could be a great help, However, I could see the following article on how to use it. 

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/articleview?articleId=TS103047

Seems like, in order to use "Forgot Password" is to type in the registered Email address and then click on "Forgot Password?" which would trigger an email with a password reset link. If at all if you do not have a registered account, I think it would be better to reach out to the McAfee Sales rep or the Account Manager for your organization.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Hitesh

Jump to solution

Well, that's the issue.  I already have an Enterprise account but my credentials are not accepted.  Do I have to register a new acct for this specifically?  BTW, I have tried to use the "forgot password" option and never receive an "reset email".

hitesh_Reddy
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @User38911914 ,

Thank you for writing back, I do not think that would need an additional registration, However, From the break-fix team, I might be of great assistance on this. Could you please try reaching out to the Sales Rep/Support account Manager to guide you further on this

Or we could contact the support or Sales team for better insight, Contact details as below
https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-in/global-contact-us.html

Hitesh

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community