cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee Endpoint Security 10.6 for Linux 10.6.x - Trial Version

Dear All

I am looking for the End Point Security 10.6.x for Linux but I couldn't find any. On this site there is only 10.2 version

I will use trial version to check whether my software can be used with this version then I will buy the full version.

Could you help me about this issue.

Thanks a lot

1 Reply
AdithyanT McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee Endpoint Security 10.6 for Linux 10.6.x - Trial Version

Hi @gokhanen,

Thank you for your post. We really appreciate your intent to try our product, however, I am afraid the newer version may not be available for download via trials option form our site. I would recommend reaching out to Sales team where they can assist you with a trial version of product for evaluation purpose. If you are satisfied with the product - which I sincerely hope you will, you can opt to become a member of our McAfee Family 🙂

You can alternatively try this below:

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/forms/contact-me.html

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community