cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee ENS for Linux PGP Public Key

Jump to solution

While reviewing the Software Manager in my ePO in preparation to upgrade my ENS for Linux to version 10.5.2.1621, I saw this component available for download: McAfee Endpoint Security for Linux PGP Public Key v10.5.2.1621 I don't see this file mentioned in any of the vendor docs....is this something I need to download in order to upgrade my ENS, and if so, what do I do with it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee ENS for Linux PGP Public Key

Jump to solution

Hi @Surrogate77

For ePO deployments you only require the ENS extensions, the ENS for Linux license extension and the actual software. The PGP Public Key can be used to create a PGP signed package if needed.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
2 Replies
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi @Surrogate77

For ePO deployments you only require the ENS extensions, the ENS for Linux license extension and the actual software. The PGP Public Key can be used to create a PGP signed package if needed.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Yes, this answers my question, thank you chealey, much appreciated!  

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community