cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MA0-107 : doubt in our training

Jump to solution

With my coworker we have a doubt in our trainning for ENS certification

The question is :

Organizational security policy requires a host-based firewall on endpoints. Some endpoints have applications where documentation depicting network traffic flows is not readily available. Which of the following ENS
10.5 firewall features should be used to develop rules for their firewall policy?

My coworker say : Trusted Networks
I say : Adaptive Mode

English is not our original language, we may have a dificulties to understand a suptility.
Can you judge who have the good answer ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nielsb
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: MA0-107 : doubt in our training

Jump to solution

Adaptive Mode is the learning mode of the firewall.

or log blocked traffic and analyse the log file: C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Endpoint Security\Logs\FirewallEventMonitor.log

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Adaptive Mode will create automatic rules (give suggestions) on which rules you can add to your rule group based on traffic seen on the local machine.

Trusted Networks are your defined networks in which traffic will always be allowed.

Jump to solution

Thanks.

With this question I can answer:
- Adaptive Mode, for identify network flow and create Firewall policy after have control all flows type.
- Trusted Networks, because it’s a company network. (and it’s the answer in companies training guide)

What is the mentality expected in this certification?

Nielsb
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Adaptive Mode is the learning mode of the firewall.

or log blocked traffic and analyse the log file: C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Endpoint Security\Logs\FirewallEventMonitor.log

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community