cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

'Last update' date shown within update window ENS client

Jump to solution
From the ENS client window on a endpoint machine, when 'update now' is selected what does the 'Last update' date that is immediately displayed refer to? IE the date that is displayed before the update completes at which point it changes to 'today'. I am assuming that this is the last time that a manual update was performed as our clients seem to be talking back to ePO, but I wanted to confirm. Thank you
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: 'Last update' date shown within update window ENS client

Jump to solution

You are right with your assumption, it shows the last date you manually clicked update now and not the actual last update date.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
2 Replies
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

You are right with your assumption, it shows the last date you manually clicked update now and not the actual last update date.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

That's great thank you

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community