cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an Endpoint Security stand-alone install Version 10.6.1.190514 available

Jump to solution
I am looking for a stand-alone version of Endpoint Security which can be installed on a Windows 10 version 1903 computer.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fabhoo
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Is there an Endpoint Security stand-alone install Version 10.6.1.190514 available

Jump to solution

Not yet, maybe in the next days (ENS 10.6.1 May full installer).

Until the release, you can update your ENS 10.6.1 with the May hotfix on a Windows version < 1903 and then make an inplace upgrade to 1903.

2 Replies
fabhoo
Level 9
Message 2 of 3

Re: Is there an Endpoint Security stand-alone install Version 10.6.1.190514 available

Jump to solution

Not yet, maybe in the next days (ENS 10.6.1 May full installer).

Until the release, you can update your ENS 10.6.1 with the May hotfix on a Windows version < 1903 and then make an inplace upgrade to 1903.

McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Update:

The current status of the 10.6.1 Monthly Update which will include a full installer with 1903 compatibility can be tracked here: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB91587

You can subscribe to the article to receive email notifications when it's updated.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator