Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 1

How soon before Windows 10 Fall Update will there be a supported ENS

Just received a McAfee SMS email saying that VirusScan 8.8i won't be suppported on the day that Microsoft release the Windows 10 Fall Update in October. They are suggesting that we migrate from VSE 8.8i to ENS. They do say that VSE 8.8i will be supported within 120 days after the general availability of the Widnwos 10 Fall update. That is way too long to wait.

We can't migrate to ENS 10.6 as I am prettry sure that it won't be supported by Windows 10 Fall update. I had heard that there was going to be ENS 10.7 will that support tne newer Windows 10? If not, then how soon will there be a ENS before Microsoft releases this update in October?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community