cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Host intrusion buffer overflow - Suspicious Function Invocation - CALL Not Found

I am looking for a way to create an event that could trigger this rule, for test purposes. Does anyone have an idea how could this be achieved?

1 Reply
McAfee Employee Thussain
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Host intrusion buffer overflow - Suspicious Function Invocation - CALL Not Found

Thank you for posting your query "Host intrusion buffer overflow - Suspicious Function Invocation - CALL Not Found"

Suspicious Function Invocation - CALL Not Found has a signature ID 6013. 

I am not sure of a way to test the exploit prevention signature ID 6013. The best thing here would be to log a Service request with McAfee Technical support team. 

Tech Support
Customers requiring technical assistance on products with a valid Business Support Grant can reach our Technical Support team online or via phone.
Tel: 1-800-937-2237

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community