1 Reply
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Full scan completed few second

Hi @Thanatchaib,

Thank you for your post. I believe I have come across this issue on older version of ENS, especially one upgraded from ESN 10.6.1 to ENS 10.7.

The time value you see (3:06:37) is possibly the time taken by your last successful scan that was completely run on the machine. I would recommend upgrading to the latest version and using a new task to test if they run just fine! However, I would recommend creating a support request to have this deeply investigated if installing newer version does not fix the issue.

Looks close to the below Bug:

ENSW-103215 KB93076 10.7.0 10.7.0 September 2020 Update Issue: Custom on-demand scan (ODS) tasks fail to run after you upgrade to ENS 10.7.

Workaround: Modifying, or deleting and re-creating, the custom ODS task assignment temporarily mitigates the issue. But, a duplicate registry entry with no "StartDateTime" value exists for the task. Upon the next ENS upgrade, the issue returns.

Resolution: This issue is resolved in ENS 10.7.0 September 2020 Update. See the related article for more information.

Ref: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB82450

also please check if the below KBA helps as an interim:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB93316

Please contact tech support if none of this look related or helps so that we can investigate this further.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community