cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Artemis!E5D4675F1282

Hi,  I have a Jigsaw puzzle (from Big Fish Games) that I have literally used for years, that this morning McAfee deleted noting it was a trojan 'Artemis'.  Weird as it sounds, I actually use this game to keep focused on conference calls.  If I'm not actively speaking, my mind drifts and, I have fallen asleep (I inherited it--thanks Dad!).  This game is simple enough to be able to focus on the meeting and prevent me from drifting.

I tried sending an email per the Support Document "What To Do When McAfee Detects Software As An Infection - How to Submit To McAfee Labs & Appeal", but each time it responds with "... A file you submitted did not arrive in a password-protected ZIP file..."  I can't sent the file because I cannot download it.

I really need this app back!  Can you please adjust your settings that this exe. is not a Trojan.

Thank you!

Debbie

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: False Artemis!E5D4675F1282

Hi,

I have tried sending the 1) sending the Big Fish File (which has to be executed to obtain the jigwin.exe file) via email, 2) I have contacted Big Fish Games and they have contacted McAfee about the game being tagged as a Trojan, and finally 3) I have contact the game creator David Gray (http://www.dgray.com).

I have not received any responses from McAfee, except that the Big Fish file is not a Trojan.  I have updated my product but when I attempt to Restore it gives me an Error and the Artemis number.  There are no games that are anywhere near the capabilities nor quality of this game; I have looked and the rest is very poor.  Can someone please resolve this issue?

McAfee Endpoint Security Version 10.5.3.3178

Regards,

Debbie

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.