Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Failed to set policies for telemetry

Jump to solution
Endpoint Security Errors

Hello Community,

I have a question about the EPS Product. I have the following error at the clients which are constantly repeated.

Did anyone got a solution for this? 

LPC.CommonLPC.Error (common_policy_enforcement.cpp:1479): Failed to set policies for telemetry, -2147483391

LPC.CommonLPC.Error (common_policy_enforcement.cpp:1816): Setproperties failed for property PW_OBJECT_CONFIG_PASSWORD_MODE,retval = -1072168897

LPC.CommonLPC.Error (common_policy_enforcement.cpp:441): Failed to enforce policies on UninstallPassword

LPC.CommonLPC.Error (common_policy_enforcement.cpp:1865): ENSGlobalExclusion: Error: Delete policy failed with error 87

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Failed to set policies for telemetry

Jump to solution

You can safely ignore them. They are excessive log entries which have no connection to an actual issue with the software. At the moment the ENS Errors log shows a lot of information which can be disregarded, logging should be improved with ENS 10.7.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
2 Replies
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

You can safely ignore them. They are excessive log entries which have no connection to an actual issue with the software. At the moment the ENS Errors log shows a lot of information which can be disregarded, logging should be improved with ENS 10.7.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Hey Chealey,

many thanks for your fast reply 🙂!

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center